iPhone. I Really Want to Like it and Get it But ... Quick Analysis

I am sure everyone knows the below. Like to see if others feel the same way or perhaps correct some issues or errors in my comments on iPhone

-Hard to type without hitting wrong keys. Will take practice. I doubt you could be a fast typer.

-Must press hard on screen at times.

-No multitasking in apps that I saw. You use one at a time. I do not think you could download a YouTube video (dumb example) while browsing the Internet or using the calculator. But then again I had limited time to play with the phone. However of course if a call comes in, then you can answer the call.

-Internet Web browser via Edge network very very slow which would turn me off immediately. Perhaps next version will use HSPDA network like Cingular 8525 at 1/2 the price.

-Data Plan is $20 on top of voice plan regardless of what the ads say. More than $20 if you are a big text message person (more than

200/month)

-No dialing by voice but perhaps it might work if you have Bluetooth set. You can get voice dialing if you use their network to store your phone numbers and then pay and extra $5 a month. Comments???

-As you all know, you cannot get insurance on the phone from ATT.

Still pretty cool.

Sincerely

Patty

Reply to
pattyjamas
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.