Independence??

Pat,

Chuck Eby (antique telephones) here ... My goodness, I didn't realize you are in Independence, KS ... I just spent most of last week there!!! My aunt, Ruth Craig, passed away and I was there for the funeral last Thursday. Got there on Monday and stayed at the Knights Inn (was the Best Western)... small world.

Chuck

[TELECOM Digest Editor's Note: Best Western/Knights Inn is on West Main Street about two blocks down from the Walmart shopping center The Independence Reporter had her obituary notice on (I think) Friday, the day of my heart attack, but I cannot remember for sure without finding all of last week's papers and looking though them. Did she live in the old people's home on South Penn Street where my mother is at? Somehow her name rings a bell for me. If I recall, I will ask mother sometime over the weekend.

This has really been a very wild, very troubling week for me and I must now sign off for the weeekend and try to get some badly needed sleep. More Digest sometime either Sunday night or Mondy. PAT]

Reply to
Chuck
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.