USTelecom dailyLead October 10, 2006TODAY'S HEADLINES
NEWS OF THE DAY
- Google buys Web video phenomenon YouTube BUSINESS & INDUSTRY WATCH
- Sprint Nextel chairman to retire
- Google's acquisition may leave competitors by the wayside
- Investors split over Cablevision buyout offer
- Ruckus wins funding from Motorola, T-Online
- Vodafone boosts offerings in New Zealand with ISP acquisition
- Pingtel snags major Amazon.com VoIP contract USTELECOM SPOTLIGHT
- Pandemic Influenza's Impact on Telecommunications TECHNOLOGY TRENDS
- Report: Smartphone sales rising
- Wi-Fi/Cellular convergence could spell trouble for traditional phones
- Survey: More than a third of U.S. college campuses have Wi-Fi REGULATORY & LEGISLATIVE
- Malaysia to issue WiMAX licenses
- Hawaiian Telcom's broadband service reclassified
- Aussie government launches Telstra sale DIVERSIONS
- Travel: Thailand Tourists: 'Coup? What Coup?'
- A Chorus Line: From the Top: Five, Six, Seven, Eight!
- 2007 Volkswagen Eos: In Praise of a Convertible Goddess
- A Great March to See the Penguins
Follow the link below to read quick summaries of these stories and others.