EPIC Alert 17.19 [telecom]

======================================================================= E P I C A l e r t ======================================================================= Volume 17.19 October 1, 2010

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Published by the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) Washington, D.C.

======================================================================= Table of Contents ======================================================================= [1] Virginia Court of Appeals Authorizes Warrantless GPS Tracking [2] Groups Urgs Supreme Court to Curtail Government Secrecy [3] EPIC Submits Comments to Council of Europe on Profiling [4] Ninth Circuit Strips Guidelines from Fourth Amendment Opinion [5] Tests in Italy Raise New Questions About Airport Body Scanners [6] News in Brief [7] EPIC Book Review: "Because it is Wrong" [8] Upcoming Conferences and Events

formatting link

***** Moderator's Note *****

The URL published yesterday for EPIC Alert 17.18 isn't working, although I confirmed that it's the same one shown on the EPIC website. I sent an email to the postmaster.

Bill Horne Moderator

Reply to
Monty Solomon
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.