USTelecom dailyLead July 12, 2007
formatting linkTODAY'S HEADLINES
NEWS OF THE DAY
- Alcatel-Lucent awarded 0 million network contract BUSINESS & INDUSTRY WATCH
- Nextlink creates "largest broadband wireless access network in U.S."
- Telus launches EVDO network in British Columbia, Alberta
- Kuwait planning third national mobile network
- Shaw Communications plans stock split
- NTT DoCoMo, AT&T to bring 3G to Hawaii
- South Korean handset production drops 20% TECHNOLOGY TRENDS
- Nokia adds Skype functionality
- Study: Most use cells for calls, text, not games or video IP DOWNLOAD
- Turk Telecom plans .4 billion IP network, rural broadband REGULATORY & LEGISLATIVE
- EU wants to consolidate telecom regulation
Follow the link below to read quick summaries of these stories and others.