Wireless Alarm Systems are unreliable during "Radio Frequency Interferences" known as RFI.
RFI take place when the wireless alarm system receiver receives two or more transmitted signals simultaneously.
During RFI your system is: DEAF on signal reception, and DEAD on warning the worst being that YOU DON'T KNOW IT, no warning.
Attitude of "so called" ALARM PROFESSIONALS disgust me.
I only wanted:
- To point to pro's that simple but "involuntary" RFI, block alarm warning THE WORST because it happen 7/7 days and 24/24 hours;
- I wanted to warn pro's regardless the fact that it can be provoked with a simple low power (portable) transmitter from the outside by intruders...
Since I mentioned that, at a sudden PRO'S DISCOVERED RFI and started to be CONCERNED about the EFFECT ON THEY'RE SELLING IMAGE and PROFIT.
Instead of looking to the real problem RFI causes, no, PRO'S TRY to HIDE REALITY.
- Instead of "analyzing" the RFI problem
- Instead of "submitting my affirmations to they're product manufacturers" for eventual support.
NO, pro's wanted to "handle" it themselves, they're way by attempting to block my posts, intimidating insults and ++++
They behave like "low educated, low knowledge level electricians". They RAISE SMOKE CURTAINS and more in an attempt to generate uncertainty and fear in order to put my statements in doubt, they have only selling arguments, business and financial interests obliges.
Pro's have "NO MANUFACTURER SUPPORT" on what they claim about RFI.
Pro's are convinced about RFI problem, inherent to "all" wireless alarm systems OLD and NEW, but they just don't like to admit it. They have recommended and sold SO MANY of them in the past..
Pro's with they're irresponsible attitude disgust me.
Of course everybody knows that the technical "knowledge pre-requisite" to be an authorized alarm dealer/installer is almost nothing,
- a little bit basics in electricity,
- low in electronics and
- zero in radio communication.
"So called pro's" in that wireless alarm business obviously don't possess the meager intellectual capacity required to understand the simplistic concepts of what I write. Don't overestimate theyre talent to judge others.