JBL DSW_1200 Subwoofer for sale

Selling my JBL DSW-1200 subwoofer. 120 watt high current, low distortion built-in amp. Can run this either from a subwoofer out jack on your home theater receiver, or straight from your existing speaker outputs on any receiver. Has adjustable volume and crossover controls. Black grill on black woodgrain finish. Very good shape in cabintry. Have used this for home theater use for ther past year, have been only owner and treat it well.12" JBl driver, with port. It is front firing. Only thing missing is the cheap JBL logo that was on front, I took that off. Comes with manual, and I'll charge actual shipping cost to your zip. This is a real nice sub for the money, plays deep into the 25 hz region without a problem. It has a auto on circuitry so you neednt worrry about turning it on or off, as it'll do it for you. Give me your thoughts

Reply to
DMHenrie
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.