EIB Scene Lighting Switch Plate

Hello All

I'm looking for an EIB switch plate for controlling lighting scenes, that looks similar to the following:- Leax LXS8806

formatting link
formatting link
Any ideas?

Most EIB stuff seems to be either conventional rocker switches, or more complex UIs doing blinds, heating, etc.


Reply to
Ben Mack
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.