Well, my wife isn't too happy with me but I have a pretty good start on a CM15A daemon.
I don't know what would be interesting to others, but here's what I have so far.
- I converted Neil Cherry's code to C++, I wanted to gain a lot of understanding and with the slow speed of the CM15A there is no chance of an application speed problem.
- It can send general commands
- It can interpret codes coming back from the PLC
- It can mostly interpret codes coming back from RF
- I generalized commands and put the interpretation into a single CM15A class ( replacing this 1 class could make this usable for other PLCs)
I'm trying to do some overall testing and finishing touches.
Later, -- Paul