Exam questions with multiple answers

In all the practice exams I have seen, when you are asked a question that has multiple correct answers, you choose from square boxes intead if round ones.

1. Is that true on the Cisco certification exams also?

Sometimes in the practice exams, I presume they give you maybe 5 choices randomly out of 6 or more. Sometimes then, even thought the question will say "select all that apply" only one of them will be correct. When this happens in the practice exams, you still get circles instead of squares, so you get a free clue that there is only one ansower.

1. Does this happen in the real exam too?
Reply to
sqrfolkdnc
Loading thread data ...

You are told how many answers to choose from in the exam... no uncertainty on how many to choose.

(This is a limitation of the computer system (CBT) used. This can be seen on other tests using this system as well)

Reply to
malweth

I always thought the original CCIE Written was tough because it was open ended. It said "choose the correct answer(s)" No hint as to how many were correct.

Reply to
Hansang Bae

Hansang, what do you mean by original? I don't remember having specific number of answers I had to click on when I was taking it last year...

It can be that I had and forgot, but I'm not sure...

Reply to
Ivan Ostreš

Sorry, shouldn't have said "original" I meant the one that was in place w/o change for several years. I guess it was in play about 5 years ago. On that test, it said "pick the correct answers" w/o a hint about how many were considered to be correct.

Reply to
Hansang Bae

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.