CCSP IPS review

I just took/passed 642-532 this morning. The only book i used was the cisc press exam guide. It has everything you need to pass this test (aside from an actual sensor to practice on). i had a few sims. a couple gui sims - event actions overrides/filters

1 cli sim - viewing past events, and resetting sigs to default

nothing too surprising on the test. everything on the test was covered in the book. needed 825 to pass (i rec'd >900). i studied for two weeks. but i have been administering 4240's for over a year now. nothing on security monitor, nothing on capturing traffic ie switch configuration (aside from the CLI packet command)...

63 questions. i finished in about 35-40min.
Reply to
john smith
Loading thread data ...

congrats... but let me know whether u referred any dumps like testking...etc etc.. regards, dabance

Reply to
dabance

no dumps (i personally do not believe in them). the only practice test that i used was the one on the cdrom. they are about the same level of difficulty as the actual exam.

Reply to
john smith

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.