For those who have Ambit cable modems on Time Warner Cable (TWC)'s RoadRunner (RR) ...

... do you have freeze/lock ups during heavy downloads sometimes? It seems to be only happening with Ambit U10C018 cable modem model and started after TWC RR's PowerBoost was added to the service several months ago. Others and I reported this problem in the past like in:

formatting link
My cable modem logs during the lock up and after power cycling:
formatting link
and
formatting link

I am wondering if anyone else is seeing this problem too. If there are a lot of people with this problem which I think there is, then TWC RR needs to fix this issue.

Thank you in advance. :)

Reply to
Ant
Loading thread data ...

be only happening with Ambit U10C018

service several months ago. Others and I

formatting link

formatting link
and

of people with this problem which I think

I just saw this post, and I also have the Ambit U10C018 cable modem which I bought used about 2 1/2 years ago on eBay, and I also use TimeWarner cable (although it uses an Earthlink domain). It seems that sometime in early or mid-summer I had to power-cycle the modem to get it started again, but there have been no other anomalies since then, and I've been quite happy with the Ambit's dependability.

*TimDaniels*
Reply to
Timothy Daniels

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.