Bassburglaralarms.com & Bass-home.com BBB problems ONCE AGAIN

All the "flames" happen in alt.security.alarms. Robert's not exactly "innocent"...

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

Nevertheless, he is a well respected partcipant in CHA and "behavior" has never been an issue in CHA. Maybe he Dr. Jekyl & Mr. Hyde and has a different personality in other groups - so be it - we don't care. So, if "Groupie Moderator" and his band of merry men want to flame him, have at it - just keep it out of CHA where it's unwelcome.

Reply to
BruceR

Mike Said: Who died and made you the boss? You need to LAY DOWN, Bass Jr.

Reply to
Group Moderator

"Group Moderator" had yet *another* cross-posted and very public diaper leak which dried to form the letters:

I guess the same guy that died and made you an alleged moderator.

I don't get it, Mike. People know you're a liar and make things up JUST by looking at the phony name you chose: "Group Moderator." You have no official function in any of the groups you haunt - but you most definitely want to deceive people into thinking you do.

Why would they *ever* believe anything ELSE you say if every post you make starts out with this obvious fraud? Is that too hard a logical leap for you to make?

Mike, did you know animal behaviorists rate an animal's intelligence by counting the number of times they will perform the same action, no matter how unsuccessful, to get a reward? The catch here is that the *more* they try the same old strategy, the *lower* their IQ score.

Some animals are SO stupid they will sit across a fence from a food dish and starve, never realizing they could merely walk around the end of the fence. They are too locked into the hope of an instant reward to do anything but hopelessly dig at the same part of the fence, panting and howling, clearly (wrongly) thinking they will eventually get through by sheer persistence.

Dog

---------------------------------------- 60' chain link fence Dish of Food

You've been digging at Bass a long, long time, Mike, and you've not made a scintilla of progress. In fact, you're slipping more each day, covering only yourself in the mud you're been trying to sling at Bob Bass. His website looks more and more professional every time I look at it, he's infinitely more helpful than you are to his fellow posters and it seems his business is thriving. This, despite your unflagging and puerile attempts to cause him financial harm.

More importantly, each time you make one of your hateful posts, more and more people are chiming in to ask you to go away (at least the ones that haven't added you to their twit list, and that's a lot of people). Obviously your plan is failing miserably but you keep digging and digging and digging, the same old way, oblivious to your own total failure.

It turns out that poodles and Labrador retrievers are smart enough to eventually (and pretty quickly) go around the fence. But poor little wiener dogs are not. They just sit across the fence from the dish of food, howling piteously and pawing at the ground without result. I think I'd been embarrassed, Mike, if my public howling and pawing put my IQ somewhere between a dachshund and a toy poodle.

-- Bobby G.

Reply to
Robert Green

Seek help, you mental delusional. You're the type of nutbag that needs to have his own padded room with a view.

Reply to
Mark

I'm one of those people who stopped by last summer and wondered the same thing..."what's this guy's problem?" (and followed that with: why do the other guys reply?)

But I'd say his IQ is somewhere between the Dachshund and a Shih-Tzu. SWMBO's shih-tzu poops then turns around and eats it. Stupid dog doesn't get it, and never will.

-John O

Reply to
John O

Nice post Bobby.

But you do the whole species of dog a disservice comparing them to a low-life like Mike.

Reply to
wkearney99

Feed it chlorophyll tablets.

Reply to
Doug Fitzpatrick

Lookie here folks, if you'd all stop cross posting you'd not be reading any of this.

But as long as you insist ......... regardless of how the asshole Bass acts in YOUR group, he is renowned in ASA and in Usenet for being an utter and complete liar, fraud, defamer, biligerant and egotistical son of a bitch. You can believe it or not. Take a look in Google if you're interested. If you're not, whenever anyone cross posts ......... simply don't answer. If you continue to cross post your acclaim for Bass in this group, you're going to get it back ......... both barrels ........ every time.

The archives are rife with what this deviant has done to people for years and years in Usenet. I or any of his victims and detractors will be happy to fill your group with endless tripe, should you be inclined to continue to come to ASA and laud him .... and believe me, there's not a damn thing you could do about it.

All you have to do is shut the hell up and mind to your own group if you don't want to be involved with this. Other wise you're going to become what this group is. Just go away and don't have anything to do with what's going on here. Bass is a nasty rotten bastard and he gets back exactly what he deserves. Just leave it alone. Go back to your group and be thankful that its not like this.

Reply to
Jim

Excellent point and Agreed! This shall be my last cross-posted reply. Let's all join in and stop the cross posting. That should solve or reduce the problem for everyone.

Reply to
BruceR

Mike Said: I guess all these people make things up too, MORON.

RLB was known as BoBo & Scud in Aviation NG

Aviation Student Shit List

Subject: GM more for the 'list' From: "Jacob Ashbury" snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com Date: 6/5/2002 9:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time Message-id:

This is old - they don't go above the current guys, O.K.? Jake-

Aviation Student wrote in article

01bda0fc$972aa8c0$4be7869f@default>...

Join us in ignoring Robert L. Bass . He has:

- posted erroneous and misleading advice,

- repeatedly made false accusations against others,

- attempted to have those who disagree with him disciplined in their workplace,

- threatened the property of those who disagree with him,

- repeatedly cancelled the postings of others, and

- attempted to "mail bomb" both individuals and this newsgroup. His actions have been very destructive to this newsgroup, and are not socially acceptable. He has expressed the conviction that his actions are right.

We the undersigned join in a rec.aviation ignoring of Mr Bass. We will not reply to any posting Mr Bass makes as any response at all only seems to encourage him. We request all others to do likewise.

To add your name to ours and indicate your support for this course of action, reply by e-mail to " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com". Email may not be answered. Please do not respond to this message.

Rich Ahrens Chris Anderson John Ammeter Robert Barker Jon Barry Dave Barnhardt Robert P Bass Charles Black Mark Burkley Rod Cadanau Don Campbell Michael D. Casey Bob Chilcoat John Clarke Tom Cooper Christopher Corder Sheron Cunniff Rod Farlee WendyBG (Farlee) Joseph Feld Thomas Fitzgerald John Galban Mark J Grueninger Daniel Grunloh Rick Hake Roger Halstead Warren Hecksel Sydney Hoeltzli Dan Hoyte Richard Ilfield Carl A. Johansson John R. Johnson Rick Hake Suzanne King Wessel Kooyman Ric and Shari Lee Ray Leonard John Lowry Mike Kelley Sue Kramer Frank Maier Don Meyer Jeff Morris David E. Munday John Neidart Martina O'Donoghue John Ousterhaut Bill Phillips Colin Rasmussen Del Rawlins Bob Reed Sam Rios Kelly Rhodes Bill Robie John Rourke Bill Shellenberger Jerry Springer Jeffry Stetson General Stark (Marty) John Stricker See-Mong Tan Dwight Taylor William Thelen John Theure Jared Thomas Paul Tidball Tracy Thompson James Thursby Kib Tyler Bob Urban Rick Wagner Gene Whitt

This page online 5-28-02 RLB's Shit List

Andy Bowman Wrote: You know better. I won't drag anyone into this that doesn't want to be, however I will post a few names that have publicly shown disdain for your actions here in the past that I pulled from 10 minutes of research on google.

Mike Sabodish Sr.{Group Moderator} Jacob Ashbury {Jake, the saint} Andy Bowman Tom Fowler Jack Stevens Nomen Nescio Rodney Brittain Jim (alarmin) Marc Mazzarese Mike Dupre Thomas Gerchak VSS Doug Steve Rykeman Bryan Karas Mike Simpson (a former customer of yours) David Rosso Ray Brittain Bill Boyd Tom Brown Jerry Morin John Morgan Mikey |Horace Schmidlap Cliff Grubb James Brown (not the singer) Tom Karamichos (another former customer) Paul Rampelbergh Chris Larsen Dave Mahoney

Nick names: Urabus? Peach money_man_one q (yes, just "q")

Now, I'm sure you'll discount 5 or 6 of these right off the bat since they are current foes of yours. You'll probably also try and discount the ones using nick names as well. HOWEVER,, this is still a hell of a list full of respectable names that have publicly at one time or another shown their displeasure with the way you conduct yourself here. Can you imagine how many others think you're an ass that don't speak up? The number must be staggering.

Mike Said: There are PLENTY of OTHERS that will not speak up. They say the do not want to get involved. If Goofy seen a few of the others that he thinks is his friends BUT DESPISE his attitude -actions and ways....He would be amazed....

begin 666 back_ani.gif M1TE&.#EA& `8`/P`,0```/___[N[NP```$1$1(B(B.[N[LS,S'=W=ZJJJIF9 MF55551$1$3,S,]W=W69F9B(B(@`````````````````````````````````` M`````````````````````````"'_"TY%5%-#05!%,BXP`P$````A^00%9 `` M`"P`````& `8```%PF @CJ21B(D@D&P;' 4\;/@G1 MEFIG1SWSV6;,8K=9579"CIA.

Reply to
Group Moderator

Mike Said: Look what the MODERATOR said about Robert L. Bass in ASA. I guess he made it all up too, MORON.

Grow up Robert By Steve Ryckman

From: Steve Ryckman ( snipped-for-privacy@simsware.com) Subject: Re: IMPORTANT: Changes to alt.security.alarms

Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms Date: 1998/09/15

[This follow-up was posted to alt.security.alarms and a copy was sent to the cited author.]

In article RsoL1.94362$ snipped-for-privacy@news.rdc.ct.home.com snipped-for-privacy@Home.com says..

Up until this message I have usually honored requests by Steve Ryckman such as "thread closed" and "don't respond to this..." However, this message requires a public response.

I would have expected no less from you Robert.

It is true this is an "alt" group, along with tens of thousands other groups. Being an "alt" group does not mean the group is open to the whim of anyone whose whim warrants it.

You and I have had many conversations over the last couple of years and I can understand where you are coming from. I can also understand that you are the prime reason for many of the problems. You may not provoke it intentionally but the utter hatred for you that many in the group have is the reason I'm having to do this in the first place.

I've tried to be patient with you, I've tried to explain the way things should/could work but your goals are always ahead of the group in general.

Any newsgroup can take control of it's own destiny, there is no rule that says all alt groups must be total chaos. The "big 8" were created first, then the .alt groups so there could be more laxx areas. The "alt" hierarchy wasn't formed with the intent that all groups in it be totally out of control. At the time the alt hierarchy was created, spam was not a problem and most users of the newsgroups at all were people like myself who had been involved in it for many years who exhibited some restraint in our on-line activities on our own.

Read the FAQ Robert. You've hidden behind it yourself, you have used it to retaliate against those you felt should be "moderated" (do I have to quote some of your emails to me asking for others to be moderated), yet when it doesn't turn your way all of a sudden the whole concept is wrong. I am not the "moderator" of the group, no one is. There is no official procedure for changing the FAQ of the group other than it is the responsibility of the Group Host to maintain it as the FAQ states. | If you have suggestions for changes to the FAQ to be made, then by all means stop criticizing everyone else and make some useful suggestions. These are being run on a "trial" basis for one week as I stated. If it doesn't work out then we'll change them. Or if someone has a better idea before that, we can change it. These aren't set in stone, they are my suggestions for improving the group.

Grow up Robert and either participate nicely or go play somewhere else. Steven M. Ryckman, ASA Group Host Email: snipped-for-privacy@simsware.com

begin 666 back_ani.gif M1TE&.#EA& `8`/P`,0```/___[N[NP```$1$1(B(B.[N[LS,S'=W=ZJJJIF9 MF55551$1$3,S,]W=W69F9B(B(@`````````````````````````````````` M`````````````````````````"'_"TY%5%-#05!%,BXP`P$````A^00%9 `` M`"P`````& `8```%PF @CJ21B(D@D&P;' 4\;/@G1 MEFIG1SWSV6;,8K=9579"CIA.

Reply to
Group Moderator

Mike said: Bass has dug longer ans continues to dig. ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE WRONG?

This page online 5-28-02 RLB's Shit List

Andy Bowman Wrote: You know better. I won't drag anyone into this that doesn't want to be, however I will post a few names that have publicly shown disdain for your actions here in the past that I pulled from 10 minutes of research on google.

Mike Sabodish Sr.{Group Moderator} Jacob Ashbury {Jake, the saint} Andy Bowman Tom Fowler Jack Stevens Nomen Nescio Rodney Brittain Jim (alarmin) Marc Mazzarese Mike Dupre Thomas Gerchak VSS Doug Steve Rykeman Bryan Karas Mike Simpson (a former customer of yours) David Rosso Ray Brittain Bill Boyd Tom Brown Jerry Morin John Morgan Mikey |Horace Schmidlap Cliff Grubb James Brown (not the singer) Tom Karamichos (another former customer) Paul Rampelbergh Chris Larsen Dave Mahoney

Nick names: Urabus? Peach money_man_one q (yes, just "q")

Now, I'm sure you'll discount 5 or 6 of these right off the bat since they are current foes of yours. You'll probably also try and discount the ones using nick names as well. HOWEVER,, this is still a hell of a list full of respectable names that have publicly at one time or another shown their displeasure with the way you conduct yourself here. Can you imagine how many others think you're an ass that don't speak up? The number must be staggering.

Mike Said: There are PLENTY of OTHERS that will not speak up. They say the do not want to get involved. If Goofy seen a few of the others that he thinks is his friends BUT DESPISE his attitude -actions and ways....He would be amazed....

RLB was known as BoBo & Scud in Aviation NG

Aviation Student Shit List

Subject: GM more for the 'list' From: "Jacob Ashbury" snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com Date: 6/5/2002 9:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time Message-id:

This is old - they don't go above the current guys, O.K.? Jake-

Aviation Student wrote in article

01bda0fc$972aa8c0$4be7869f@default>...

Join us in ignoring Robert L. Bass . He has:

- posted erroneous and misleading advice,

- repeatedly made false accusations against others,

- attempted to have those who disagree with him disciplined in their workplace,

- threatened the property of those who disagree with him,

- repeatedly cancelled the postings of others, and

- attempted to "mail bomb" both individuals and this newsgroup. His actions have been very destructive to this newsgroup, and are not socially acceptable. He has expressed the conviction that his actions are right.

We the undersigned join in a rec.aviation ignoring of Mr Bass. We will not reply to any posting Mr Bass makes as any response at all only seems to encourage him. We request all others to do likewise.

To add your name to ours and indicate your support for this course of action, reply by e-mail to " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com". Email may not be answered. Please do not respond to this message.

Rich Ahrens Chris Anderson John Ammeter Robert Barker Jon Barry Dave Barnhardt Robert P Bass Charles Black Mark Burkley Rod Cadanau Don Campbell Michael D. Casey Bob Chilcoat John Clarke Tom Cooper Christopher Corder Sheron Cunniff Rod Farlee WendyBG (Farlee) Joseph Feld Thomas Fitzgerald John Galban Mark J Grueninger Daniel Grunloh Rick Hake Roger Halstead Warren Hecksel Sydney Hoeltzli Dan Hoyte Richard Ilfield Carl A. Johansson John R. Johnson Rick Hake Suzanne King Wessel Kooyman Ric and Shari Lee Ray Leonard John Lowry Mike Kelley Sue Kramer Frank Maier Don Meyer Jeff Morris David E. Munday John Neidart Martina O'Donoghue John Ousterhaut Bill Phillips Colin Rasmussen Del Rawlins Bob Reed Sam Rios Kelly Rhodes Bill Robie John Rourke Bill Shellenberger Jerry Springer Jeffry Stetson General Stark (Marty) John Stricker See-Mong Tan Dwight Taylor William Thelen John Theure Jared Thomas Paul Tidball Tracy Thompson James Thursby Kib Tyler Bob Urban Rick Wagner Gene Whitt

Reply to
Group Moderator

Mike Said: I do - next to your mothers.

Reply to
Group Moderator

Mike Said: Low life ??? You are like a NO LIFE, another Bass Clone

Reply to
Group Moderator

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.