Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- FAQ: Maximizing cable modem or DSL speed
- John Navas
March 8, 2006, 7:38 pm
rate this thread
Re: FAQ: Maximizing cable modem or DSL speed
On Wed, 08 Mar 2006 19:38:57 GMT, John Navas
tcp receive window makes the greatest impact.. just download, don't
run it, one of the reg files.
right click on the reg file and edit. you can see the registry entry.
go into the registry and see what your default is. if it's 16 or 32k,
go up to 64k.
it think dslreports has a section also
- » How many types of outdoor security equipment and how to choose?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » CCTV, Alarms and other Physical Security
- » Strike 3 Saga: Turning BitTorrent Downloads Into A Copyright Infringement Settlement...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum