What would cause this?

Since I started with SBC Yahoo DSL and using the 2 Wire modem, I have noticed that if I get a email using office XP and there is a link in the email it will not bring up the browser. Instead it says that it has restrictions set by the administrator. I tryed to call and do the online thing with SBC but couldn't wait all night

Reply to
bdeditch
Loading thread data ...

Perhaps the SBC software changed the default browser settings or installed an updated version of IE. These links outline how to fix this. I don't believe it has anything to do with the DSL connection or modem.

formatting link
formatting link
Gary E

-- |Gary A. Edelstein | snipped-for-privacy@SPAMyahoo.com.invalid (remove NO SPAM and .invalid to reply) |"We have met the enemy and he is us." - Walt Kelly's Pogo

Reply to
Gary A. Edelstein

There's a setting in Outlook Express (is that your mailer?) for allowing attachments. Tools, Options, Security, "Do not allow attachments...". Several of the latest 'security' patches from M$ turn that on for you...

Reply to
William P. N. Smith

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.