Re: VERIZON DSL SERVICE, are you satisfied???

If the DSL service deserved it, I would have definitaley given

> them props. I've had several DSL services in the past and all > have been below the service level of any cable modem service > I've ever had. As a Comcast employee if their service was bad, > I'd be willing to mention it and not run away from it. Can't > hide that stuff, since millions of people have the service.

I've had pretty good service with Comcast (and it's variations of owners over the years), but in the last couple of months, I've had service go out on a somewhat regular basis. This time, my service has gone out nightly for the last 4 nights in a row starting at about 8PM. And it stays out for the night.

When I call the (no)help line, they say all they can do is send somebody out next Friday. Of course, it works fine during the day time. There's apparently nothing they can (or are willing to) do to fix it. If it was a one time thing I could accept that - I have throughout the years - once in a while there are problems. But when it becomes regular and you can't find anybody who is willing to help it's time to look for an alternative.

That's why I started looking for DSL.

Mark

Reply to
Mark
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.