Public access with WinPoET

Hi,

There is an ADLS access point with en Ether routeur and a server with WinPoET. The Internet acces from the server is OK. The public Internet acces is known.

Is it possible (with WinPoET) to open access from Internet to the server (in HTTP for example) using NAPT (naturally) ?

Thanks,

Regards,

Xavier

Reply to
Xavier
Loading thread data ...

| Hi, | | There is an ADLS access point with en Ether routeur and a server with | WinPoET. The Internet acces from the server is OK. The public Internet acces | is known. | | Is it possible (with WinPoET) to open access from Internet to the server (in | HTTP for example) using NAPT (naturally) ? | | Thanks, | | Regards, | | Xavier |

WinPOET is a Ethernet tunneling protocol using PPPoE. Most (if not all) Broadband Routers support PPPoE and therefore no software PPPoE connector is needed on a PC behind such a Router.

Reply to
David H. Lipman

Hi,

Thanl you for your reply, but I'm not sure to understand.

Precision : there is a server, connected to Internet with WinPoET and an Ethernet router-modem ADSL. I am not on this site. I want to connect me on this site over Internet.

The question is : is it possible to connect this server from Internet ? How ?

Thanks,

Xavier

"David H. Lipman" a écrit dans le message de news: UW_gf.5628$Dx3.617@trnddc07...

Reply to
Xavier

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.