Netopia aux modem backup cable pinout

Device: Netopia R7200.

Firmware supports an external modem, and while I'm waiting for installation of new service at a location I'm setting up, I'd like to be able to still run a few workstations via a dialup link and NAT.

Unfortunatley, Netopia chose to use a DB15 (the variety just like a VGA monitor connector), and I cannot locate a pinout for the cable in the documentation. Of course, the router is also a model they no longer support, so even if it were a weekday (which it isn't), I suspect I might have trouble getting a straight answer if I called 'em, and they'd want to sell me an old stock cable, which would probably still take a week to show up. I need this cable like yesterday...

Does someone have one of the modem cables (Netopia part number TE6/DB25), who might be able to read the pinout (I have a nice tester that could do this, but I don't have one of the cables to read it from!). They're unlikely to be using more than about 8 pins in the whole cable, if that.

Reply to
Sean Straw (to email, replace
Loading thread data ...

Bugger, shortly after posting, I located the info on their website:

Reply to
Sean Straw (to email, replace

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.