ISDN PRI

My company just signed up for 60 months of ISDN PRI Full 23+ Call Display: 5 year @ 877.53 per month and 25 DID's for 5 years @51.25. My question is this:

Is there any special hardware required? We have a Norstar Modular ICS Key Service Unit with Standard Softwar Rls. 4.1.1 and Startalk Flash Voicemail, T M7324 Display Set, 1 T-7100 Display set and multiple T-7208 Sets.

I am just worried that we are being underquoted and I don't really understand the technology. Does anyone have any advice?

Reply to
mcwatson
Loading thread data ...

I'm not sure why this is in the xdsl newsgroup, I had assumed it was in the isdn newsgroup since that one is right around the same in my newsgroup lists, but...

I don't know Nortel that well, but the product page for your PBX/KSU touts its ISDN capabilities and PRI, so I'd imagine that you'll be just fine.

PRI is T1 with added features. Plus making it work is so much easier than trying to decide if you need CAS signalling with double-wink, or CAS signalling plain, or etc. etc. etc.

Reply to
Doug McIntyre

I should add that you should make sure there is a PRI card/port/whatever free to use in your PBX/KSU... You may need to purchase one if you don't have one already..

Reply to
Doug McIntyre

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.