Internet Download Manager

I have tried this software. I find it best. But it is a trial version for 30 days only. If any person has a full version. Kindly tell me about that version.

Thanks

Asif

Reply to
Muhammad Asif Ali
Loading thread data ...

Have you played with Free Download Manager v1.0 yet? I like this one a lot. No spyware or anything.

formatting link

Cheers!

________________________________________________________ Bill (using a HP Pavilion AMD 1.2GHZ under Windows 2000)

-- written and edited within WordStar 5.0

I have tried this software. I find it best. But it is a trial version for 30 days only. If any person has a full version. Kindly tell me about that version.

Thanks

Asif

Reply to
BillW50

try this free one with no adware. Just came across it.

formatting link
WellGet 1.25 beta build0118

Introduction of WellGet functions

WellGet is a download manager for a new generation WellGet has broken through the mode of downloading software of the tradition, Besides having now various kinds of to download tools all functions (the download tool under http\\ftp\\mms\\RTSP protocol) also integrate the BT downloads function that present and popular, It realize the function that special-purpose BT download tools could be realized.

Regards Ralph

Reply to
buddy b

FYI, BillW50, Free Download Manager is now at v1.7. I've not played with it enough to know if it is any better than v1.0 yet, but the interface is basically the same.

Reply to
The Seabat

FYI, BillW50, Free Download Manager is now at v1.7. I've not played with it enough to know if it is any better than v1.0 yet, but the interface is basically the same.

Hi Seabat... Keep us updated whether or not it is worth upgrading. I have been perfectly happy with v1.0 so far.

Cheers!

__________________________________________________ Bill (using a Toshiba 2595XDVD under Windows 2000)

-- written and edited within WordStar 5.0

Reply to
BillW50

Reply to
El Marko

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.