How to set up additional email accounts with Bellsouth Fastaccess???

I'm trying to help someone set up a second email address on their Bellsouth FastaAccess DSL account. I cannot find instructions on the BS website. We have Outlook Express set up for the "master" email address, and I want to set up a second one for another family member.

Anyone know how?

thank you,

jm

Reply to
JM
Loading thread data ...

Way back when I still used them there was a way to log into your account. It was somewhat hidden way down on the left side of the bellsouth.net main page. Almost like they didn't want you to find it. I'm sure things look different now but maybe the mind set hasn't change. Look around for a log in or a "my account" type of link.

Reply to
DLR

You're right. But what's really strange is that when I do find something like an account link or help link, the page will come up with a "this page is no longer available" error. Very strange. I guess I can wait until tomorrow and spend a few hours on hold trying to get a rep to provide me this hidden info, but boy what a waste of time.

jm

Reply to
JM

Which is why I dropped BS many years ago. And me one of the very first FastAccess customers.

Reply to
DLR

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.