FS: Austin, TX - Alcatel 1000, Ascend P50, IBM 7845 NT1, Motorola PCTA120 ISDN modem, Madge Token Ring NIC, and more

Garage Sale - Junque Electronique, Saturday, April 9, Austin, Texas

I have the following network hardware for sale, plus many other items:

Alcatel 1000 ADSL modem Ascend Pipeline 50 ISDN router IBM 7845 ISDN NT1 Extended Motorola PCTA120 ISDN modem card, ISA Madge Smart 16/4 PCI Ringnode Token Ring NIC

These and other items will be priced from $0.50 to $10.00. For more information, pricing, and the most recent item list, check here:

formatting link
Items will be sold at a garage sale on Saturday, April 9 from 9 AM until 3 PM. Location is Trail Crest Circle at Knob Oak Lane in SW Austin. This sale is in conjunction with the Travis Country Community Garage Sale, so if you don't like my junk, there will be other garage sales to shop at.

I will add more items between now and Saturday. I will try to answer questions, but will have limited time before Saturday.

Thank you for your interest.

snipped-for-privacy@incyb.com

Reply to
James Lee Johnson
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.