Filters for telephone service on line shared with ADSL

I have a 1.7 Mhz cordless phone. Yes, I know it's ancient, and subject to interference, and readily overheard, but I've always liked its sleek design and the swappable sealed lead acid batteries that means that the handset itself never sits in the charger. But is has just 10 channels that I have to switch through manually.

I recently installed DSL. I installed the filters that came with the DSL device, but sound quality on the cordless phone is much worse than before.

I was wondering if such cordless phones require a different filter.

Reply to
Adam H. Kerman
Loading thread data ...

No, no special filters exist for special/older phones.

You could try putting two filters inline in front of that phone's plugin.

Or try a different brand filter (most computer stores tend to carry maybe one).

Reply to
Doug McIntyre
*My dear friends,Thanks for your concern. I am sorry to disturb you, But hope i can bring your happys and good news now!!! Recently, I find one 'well electronic company'
formatting link
, They can wholesale or retail more and more popular electronic products (*'*Apple iPhone 3GS*'
formatting link
'*HTC HD2*'
formatting link
'*BlackBerry Bold 9700*'
formatting link
*). Of course, I have order some items from this company, And surprised received my likes items in 3-5 days!!! As you know, I have pay very cheap money and get one best quality items, All items are full new with the genuine guarantee and Original packaging. All the products have* *one to three years* *of international warranty. You can have the warranty service at your place with the invoice we issue. So i must have to introduce and recommend you this *'*good electronic company*'
formatting link
*!!! The better service with low price,what are you waiting for??? Please Join this company immediately, All items will bring you more profit and pleasantly surprised price. Hope we can get more cheap price and High-quality items from this popular company in future!!! Looking forward to your good news soon!!!** Best regards,yours sincerely!*
Reply to
lople789

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.