Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
June 22, 2006, 2:56 am
rate this thread
Re: Can DSL be used without active phone service?
Qwest offers "stand alone DSL" without requiring that you have phone
service from them. They charge more for that then they do for their
regular customers, but it's probably less than the sum of voice+DSL.
Maybe something like that is available in your area.
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN firstname.lastname@example.org
- » Pinging my router from the outside, a PPPOE question.
- — Next thread in » Digital Subscriber Line
- » How to configure NETGEAR FSV318 router? (for 5 external static IPs and 10 internal)
- — Previous thread in » Digital Subscriber Line
- » AT&T Launches 5G You're Actually Allowed to Use [telecom]
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum