adsl model under Matlab - problem with interleaving

hello again! I posted it on matlab group too, but nobody answered :( so maybe here anybody happen to be a matlab expert.

formatting link
the address You can find the matlab adsl_sim demo, which i reconstructed in order to get the possibility to introduce the burst of errors (as the vector in constant block in transmitter, e.g. [zeros(1,120) ones(1,20) zeros(1,700)]' this works allright when I plot it (scope). however, the convolutional interleaving doesn't protect against this bursts of errors. the BER is always worse, than it is for the non-interleaved path. the first frame seems to be allright, but not a single one more. perhaps it's a timing problem??? if so, how can I inverse the latency put by the XOR - gate???

I will appreciate any help!

Best regards, Bogdan

Reply to
Bodzio
Loading thread data ...

hi, i m looking for an adsl or vdsl model on matlab, i ve to submit this next week, would really appreciate if you have a model that i can use and also if you have a report on explaining results, will be ery grateful, this will do for my MSc other wise i ll have to re do it next year......

------------------------------------- Bodzio wrote:

##-----------------------------------------------## Article posted with Cabling-Design.com Newsgroup Archive

formatting link
read and post WWW interface to your favorite newsgroup - comp.dcom.xdsl

- 2614 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
dyslexic

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.