wrt300n and laptop issues

hi, for quite some time now, i can not connect my laptop to my router stated in the topic. I had no problems with my wrt54g, but i decided to upgrade, and i did not research all the bugs this router had. i can not switch back to my old router for various circumstances,

my issue is that my laptop is not N compatible, but even though the router allows mixed and BG and signals i can not connect PROPERLY. What I mean by properly is that i pick up the signal strongly (green bars) but i cannot access the internet, no browsing at all. When i observe the properties, it looks as is half of what my laptop sends, is not recieved (the packets). It is a open channel, no encryption, i made sure the channels are right. My laptop can connect to my neighbors from houses down. so i do not understand.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
maverick013
Loading thread data ...

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 16:28:00 -0500, maverick013 wrote in :

Do you connect? Run "IPCONFIG /ALL" on the laptop in a CMD window and post the exact results here.

Reply to
John Navas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.