WLI-TX4-G54HP with DD-WRT firmware / wireless bridge issue

I'm currently using a WLI-TX4-G54HP flashed with dd- wrt.v24_std_generic.bin. I'm now able to get the wired clients to connect successfully, services are working correctly over the wireless bridge (DHCP, DNS services are being provided by the primary wireless router). However I am unable to connect wirelessly to my WLI (still establishing wireless connection to my primary wireless router). In the boards, I've read that RC6 is having issues with the wireless bridge. Does that include RC6.2? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
EMiller213
Loading thread data ...

UPDATE: I've been told that RC6.2 was supposed to resolve the wireless bridge issues. Evidently i'm doing something wrong. If anyone has experience with this and would be interested in helping out someone less experienced, I would be more than willing to provide screen shots of my current configuration.

Reply to
EMiller213

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.