Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
September 2, 2005, 7:27 am
rate this thread
I have a Network Everywhere wireless B router. It's about 1 year old. In
the last week or so,every 30 minutes or so, I lose my internet connection,
but still have my intranet connection.
To fix the issue, I have to keep logging into the router, disabling dhcp and
then enable it again. Each time I enable DHCP, I get the same IP address.
Has anyone come across this and know of a fix?
- » new to wireless - 4 port switch and Wireless Access Point?
- — Previous thread in » Wireless Networking
- » is there an easy way to get the IP ranges of T-mobile?
- — Newest thread in » Wireless Networking
- » Sure, Verizon blew $4.6 billion on AOL and Yahoo, but at least it isn't AT&T ...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » The global cashless movement meets its foe: Local government [telecom]
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum