Wireless SDSL £Mb for £49.99!!!

Hi there folks, i am here to tell you about a great ISP from Edinburgh. They are a wireless service provider based in Loanhead, just outside Edinburgh. They offer connections from 512/512... yes the DOWN AND UP to

1024/1024 , 2048,2048 and the cream of the crop 3072/3072!!!!! And the best bit is this...... even the 3mb SDSL connection is only...£49.99 per month. a 512 connection is 19.99, 1024 29.99 , 2048 39.99 and the corking 3072 at just £49.99!!!! and to top it all THIS SERVICE WILL NEVER EVER VE LIMTED OR CAPPED IN ANY WAY. This service is also in no way reliant on you being a BT subscriber. This is the very latest in wireless tech and is very secure indeed. Accelerate can be found at
formatting link
. Installation is subject to a survey to make sure you can receive the service, but with the position on the masts being raised to the toip on all sites and the placing of a new station in the Costorphine Hill area, it's becoming far more available to ALL. Installation is £90 when you go direct to Accelerate, but I CAN GIVE YOU £10 off! just by mailing me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com , i will need you name,address, postcode and a daytime phone number. i will then arrange for the engineers to call and get your survey and installation sorted. This is your chance to not only have the BEST HOME CONNECTION SPEEDS AVAIL IN THE UK but at the best price possible too. They even offer a VOIP internet telephony service with costs as low as UK to Australia 1p per min!!!!! Businesses are fully catered to as well, from small SOHO to corporations, Accelerate can offer internet and telephony prices than no-one can compete with. many thanks and hope to hear from you soon Please quote alt.internet.wireless in email. All appropriate mails will be answered promptly
Reply to
Uber-Accelerate
Loading thread data ...

When will they be sending in their squad of assasins to eliminate the telecoms monopoly in South Africa, so they can offer their services here at those rates!??!

Reply to
Coenraad Loubser

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.