wireless network transfers

There's a program called nitroshare that's as good as it's name. Blazing fast transfers with android, windows, Linux. It's the easiest way to transfer files I've ever seen, even large files.

You can get it at

formatting link

It's so good you'll transfer files you don't even need to transfer, just to watch it.

Reply to
mysterious traveler
Loading thread data ...

then you haven't looked, or you're lying because you're a spammer.

it's also written with qt, which means it *can't* be as good as native file transfer.

Reply to
nospam

WTF are you talking about, written with qt? Who the hell cares if it was written with at?

Reply to
mysterious traveler

users care, because apps written with qt are generally crap. they can't be as good as a native app, which itself can't be as good as what's built into the operating system itself.

there's no need for an app to do network transfers, particularly one that's from a lying spammer.

Reply to
nospam

You're an fN idiot. Did you just do so dope when you read my post? I should have been more precise because you seem to be confused, I'm talking about transfers between two different computers, not transfers on one computer to another directory.

You need to stop taking dope and get some sleep for a few days and maybe you just might start thinking clearer.

And just how are you going to get files from one computer to another without doing network file transfers? Putting files on a flash drive is so damn slow it seems to take forever. Using nitroshare is so fast as easy it can save an intelligent person a lot of time, so that let's you out you fN idiot.

Call 911 and tell them you're on drugs and need help, you'll be doing society a big favor.

How many of your close relatives or friends died from overdose or suicide?

Reply to
mysterious traveler

no shit, that's why i said *network* transfers.

it ain't me who is confused.

it's not any better than using what's already built into the system, especially with mobile. no apps required. one tap and it's copied.

show us how it's done.

Reply to
nospam

Are you on drugs? You think all the tools built into an operating system are the best possible ones?

Reply to
Johann Beretta

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.