Wireless Mac, Time Warner and Vonage

Any advice on how to get my wireless to work. I have a cable modem thru Time Warner it is hooked directly to my Vonage hub. I run my internet thru my Vonage hub as well. Whenever I try to plug my cable connection to my Airport that's where the trouble starts.

My computer sees my airport but whenever I try to log, I get a "page can't be found" alert. I also tried to plug in my modem directly into my cable hub and still the same thing so I don't think it's my Vonage acting up - it's my Warner box. My cable box only has one port so there is no way I can plug my internet directly into it since there won't be another port for the Vonage. I have to use my vonage box as the main hub.

Calls to the cable company offers no help so I'm hoping that I might find some answers here. Please let me know if I need to provide more information before I scrap the entire thing in a fit of disgust.

cotell

Reply to
cotell
Loading thread data ...

On 29 Apr 2007 21:24:04 -0700, cotell wrote in :

LOTS more information, written more clearly; e.g., What is a "Vonage hub"? Is that a real Ethernet hub, or something else? How is the Airport connected? What computer, hardware and software? etc. etc.

Reply to
John Navas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.