Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
November 1, 2005, 1:23 am
rate this thread
Please help me out setting up "4" 3Com wireless acces point to a Cisco 2900
Series Switch with maximum security.
I want only couple of wireless PC's to access this workgroup internet
connection. I don't wanna to allow any user comes with laptop which is
having wireless enalbed stuff and access the internet. So i am looking for
the best configuration with maximum security.
I want to block some sites and chantting stuff too.
Help me pls
- » D-Link DWL-G122 USB adapter doesn't work after reinstalling Win XP, help please?
- — Previous thread in » Wireless Networking
- » Re: Google admits it tracked user location data even when the setting was turned off
- — Newest thread in » Wireless Networking
- » NY AG Investigating 'Massive Scheme' To Influence FCC On Net Neutrality With Fak...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum