Wireless Bridge Deployment Guide

I am looking for a general deployment guide, preferably using cisco

1300 bridges and in an ideal world having some example configs and be UK orientated

If anyone can help I would be grateful Drop the ZZZ to reply

Cheers ...

Reply to
Chris_D
Loading thread data ...

Chris_D hath wroth:

This is from Intel, not Cisco, but is worth reading thoroughly and covers most of the general deployment details:

ftp://download.intel.com/business/bss/infrastructure/wireless/deployment/hotspot.pdf

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

~ I am looking for a general deployment guide, preferably using cisco ~ 1300 bridges and in an ideal world having some example configs and be ~ UK orientated ~ ~ If anyone can help I would be grateful ~ Drop the ZZZ to reply ~ ~ Cheers ...

[posted and emailed]

Assuming that you're interested in the BR1310s in a point-to-point or point-to-multipoint bridging application (as opposed to an access point application), see the following:

Outdoor Wireless Applications Guide for Access Points and Bridges

formatting link
Cisco Aironet 1300 Series Outdoor Access Point/Bridge Q&A
formatting link
Cisco Aironet 1300 Series Outdoor Access Point/Bridge Hardware Installation Guide
formatting link
Outdoor Bridge Range Calculation Utility
formatting link
Also see the 1400 Series Wireless Bridge Deployment Guide ... although the

1400 hardware and frequency are different, most of this would be applicable:
formatting link
Aaron
Reply to
Aaron Leonard

ftp://download.intel.com/business/bss/infrastructure/wireless/deployment/hotspot.pdf

>
Reply to
Rôgêr

Who if rhe fuxk puf ms in elS ad Ysndoma uou duoijlkl zidiod ifoyi. VVuck yyou,

Reply to
Rôgêr

Thanks for that Aaron .. appreciated Drop the ZZZ to reply

Cheers ...

Reply to
Chris_D

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.