Wifi interlaces cookies

I think it is an issue of two machines having the same IP either by mistake or because the router is too cheap.

But I have found myself using my laptop on some networks and getting, for example, a different language in Google, being redirected to the ISP's failed search page, and so on. The thing that bugs me is I though firewalls were supposed to deal with this. I was starting to get comfy having all my passwords and accounts in cookies but now they may end up in someone else's cookies jar??? Or am I overreacting?

- = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist

formatting link
---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]

Reply to
vjp2.at
Loading thread data ...

PS, in Manhattan office buildings, it is all too easy to inadvertantly get on the wrong network, esp. for a transient like me.

- = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist

formatting link
---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]

Reply to
vjp2.at

huh ? what does the subject mean ?

"Wifi interlaces cookies"

Reply to
ps56k

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.