WIFI GAMER HOGS

Finally figured out why my wifi is very slow and unusable at times.

Gamer sharing the wifi closer to router while I am getting signal bounce off a wall,no direct line of sight but with parabolic assist.

Because he is close, I cannot get through. Finally had to resort to DOS attack on the router combined with only encrypted transfers to get any throughput.

Seems my pings to the router over like 20 instances keep him from using the connection also and he finally gives up and leaves.

I hate sh*thead gamer hogs. Maybe I use netcut to screw with him more. I pay for my connection so why I'm going to let him hog all the bandwidth?

He who laughs last laughs best.

Reply to
MICROSHIT_BGATESTHIEF
Loading thread data ...

Yeah, those halfway houses really suck. Talk to your parole officer and maybe they'll let you move out soon.

Reply to
Jerry Sauk

You have mental issues.

Reply to
Johann Beretta

Johann Beretta snipped-for-privacy@nun-ya-bizness.com wrote in news:qtkqoc$upn$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

maybe but now my wifi is good!

Reply to
SEXWATCH

Jerry Sauk snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@supernews.com:

Well if anyone ahole should know it would be you.

Reply to
SEXWATCH

Okay. Well, at least you've got your priorities straight. Shouldn't you be getting back to being Jesus? (A lot of crazies think they are Jesus for some reason)

Reply to
Johann Beretta

Johann Beretta snipped-for-privacy@nun-ya-bizness.com wrote in news:qtvb5e$ucu$1 @dont-email.me:

Bullshit pgp signature deleted-nobody cares if you're a paranoid nutcase. Stop wasting bandwidth with ur pgp bullshit.

Reply to
SEXWATCH

Suck my ballsack

Reply to
Johann Beretta

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.