WiFi city

Is there an entire city has free WiFi coverage in Northern California, as of today?

Reply to
adam young
Loading thread data ...

Don't know about NCAL, but i've been using this one in the spokane area (over 250 sq miles) for a year or so..

formatting link
Seems silly that spokane washington would have one, but not the silicon valley area..

Reply to
Peter Pan

formatting link
've heard this works in Cupertino.I'm going to make a trip to the hood today and I'll check it out.[Of course, tmobile is free all this month on weeknds.]

Mouta> Is there an entire city has free WiFi coverage in Northern California, as of > today?

Reply to
miso

Reply to
adam young

I mean free WiFi city wide coverage, such as the proposed Silicon Velley network.

Reply to
adam young

I don't think Mt View free WiFi network is working yet. But paid WiFi network there is working.

Is this Cupertino WiFi network free?

The proposed San Francisco network is free, I heard.

Reply to
adam young

Nope, the city of spokane has free but only downtown/main area (about 48 sq miles), the skynet is a lot bigger (250+ sq miles), but costs.. Since I live outside the city(and outside the free area), made more sense for me to pay for the area I was living in.

Reply to
Peter Pan

MetroFi is offering free wifi in Sunnyvale, 1/2 is wired and the rest to be completed soon.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Werner

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.