Wibro in the Netherlands

Casema was rolling out a country wide network if I am correct. This was news last year.

What is the story of them now?

I am really looking forward to the Wimax Wibro services and devices that wil be rolling out soon.

Think about it. Maybe we could let a Provider that rolled out a country wide wibro wimax connection HOST our home internet connection for us. Letting us use our wibro devices for our own home grown networks, country wide IP telephony, our skype connections thru mobile, on our OWN home connection where ever we are in the land.

The nice thing will be, if we have someone we want to talk to frequently, we will have the option to let them log in to our own network to talk to us without using external internet connections. This is very nice. One thing, we wil have to use internet (externel network connections) only for maybe foreign contacts, in other countries. All internet connections inside the country, could be using relay speeds of

70mbps, it could easily be routed everytime the software acknowledges that the IP is inside the country or inside the same network.

This is Why ONE WIBRO WIMAX NETWORK HOST is very important in this concept of the game. We could use the wimax network far more efficiently and gain greater benefits if there is one network.

SO I am in the Netherland, I am standing for one very big investment of the government, to connect every one thru one network. The routing will be far easier. Because we all know, one way or the other, a lot of geeks wil figure out how to use the internal network accros the land to avoid slow internet speeds of high internet costs. It wil become a hype, so why not establish a nation wide Wibro wimax network That could HOST every internet connection in the land ?? it will be far better to control that, then to go after hackers that you wil not find in the hundreds of wibro wimax networks there will be.

Reply to
SH.ALI
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.