What is the least expensive way to get this wireless netbook?

Hi:

My secure dream netbook has following characteristics:

1. All IDs -- such as the MAC addresses [including that of the wireless adapter] -- are totally dynamic. When the netbook is offed, these IDs disappear without leaving a trace. When the netbook is switched on, new IDs are generated. In addition, this netbook uses the least amount of IDs and timestamps required to operate itself and access the internet.

1. The only ROM is mask-programmed ROM

2. The only RAM is a hypothetical form of volatile RAM chips in which all info is completely lost in 100th-of-a-second-or-less after the netbook is turned-off. Even theoretically there is no way to recover this data unless one completely re-powers before 100th-of-a-second after power-off.

1. The OS is installed on ROM chips

2. Chips of the hypothetical RAM listed in #3 substitute for the HDD

1. The radio transmission [used for the wireless internet access] is unidirectional and can beam the radio signal toward the wi-fi access point without transmitting in any other direction. This maximum strength of this transmission is the maximum allowed by law.

2. The clock skew of my system varies such that clock-skew- fingerprinting would be a totally-useless technique to those trying to identify my computer.

1. All parts of the netbook -- excluding the radio transmitter, receiver, and antennas -- are tempest-shielded.

2. There is no malware [e.g. rootkits] installed in any of the ROM chips.

1. These wireless internet access is enhanced using ADF so that it is easier to locate access points and receive clearer signals from them.

2. The 802.11 nickname is dynamic so that my level of anonymity increases

Quote from

formatting link
:

"The 802.11 Nickname field is a little-known feature of the wireless spec that sends your hostname to the AP. This is obviously bad."

1. The radio reception is the most sensitive that is physically- possible for a given size of a receiver, it's antenna, and other relevant devices.

1. There is absolutely no hint of: A. ActiveX B. Internet Explorer C. Java D. JavaScript E. Audio software/hardware F. Software/hardware for images, graphics, animation, or movies G. Webcam capability H. Flash J. Shockwave I. HTML K. DHTML L. Any type of scripting/scripts M. Any type of mark-up/modeling language.

IOW, this netbook is for word processing only and for telecommunicating -- through text only -- via the internet. The only media in this netbook is text. The word processor is similar to Office XP, except it is word-only.

1. Automatically latches onto wireless internet access points that are encryption-free while completely-ignoring the APs that use encryption. This is for the sake of convenience and anonymity.

1. The browser [which is built into a ROM chip] is text-only and designed to allow me to communicate to the rest of the cyberworld via chat rooms that are fully-compatible with the list A to M on #13

2. The wireless adapter is fully-compatible with all the modulations, standards, channels, protocols, and other specs associated with wireless internet access.

1. The chat software [which is built into a ROM chip] is fully compatible with everything in #13. In addition, this chat protocol has the following characteristics: A. Most difficult for other chatters to figure out my IP address, MAC address, and other electronic IDs. B. Does not have any IM/PM capability [when I post my message, I want everyone in the chat room to see it. In addition, I just hate it when other chatters PM/IM me.] C. Is real-time - i.e. I post my message and those in the room can immediately reply to me. D. Transmits/receives small amounts of text rapidly - unlike Usenet which transmits/receives large amounts of text slowly. E. Uses the least amount of bandwidth, memory, and CPU power. F. Does not require that I have an email address G. Does not allow long messages that take up the whole screen. H. Allows me to copy and paste text into the chat room I. Others in the chat room can see the text I post even if it is copied and pasted from somewhere else

What would be the most cost-efficient manner for me to get this netbook?

Thanks,

Green Xenon

Reply to
GreenXenon
Loading thread data ...

Join the CIA. You can get one free. []'s PS the recruiters are on their way to Herndon,VA. They might, or might not, identify themselves as such. The good suits, dark sunglasses, nice black helicopters are a giveaway though. Joining is an option, of course. Good luck.

Reply to
Shadow

Most of your requirements consist of removing features, not adding them. Therefore, I suggest that rather than look into futuristic computers, you should look into retro-computing. There are several approaches that I think will be useful:

Good luck on your design and happy trolling. (Must be the season).

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

I remember that name, a few years ago he used to post crazy questions like this quite frequently.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Peters

I suggest a carrier pigeon.

Reply to
Prinzip Gavrilo

I think a pigeon would fail criteria E and F. Maybe a plastic one could suffice, though.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Davies

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.