WG511 cards and AES

I've been unable to get either my Netgear WG511v1 or WG511v2 cards to connect to the router through AES level encryption using the Netgear connection utilities. I also downloaded and installed the latest drivers/connection utilities from Netgear support. They will only connect using WZC. Anyone having such an issue with their WG511 cards? What resolutions have you come up with?

Reply to
nusr
Loading thread data ...

Taking a moment's reflection, nusr mused: | | I've been unable to get either my Netgear WG511v1 or WG511v2 cards to | connect to the router through AES level encryption using the Netgear | connection utilities. I also downloaded and installed the latest | drivers/connection utilities from Netgear support. They will only | connect using WZC. Anyone having such an issue with their WG511 | cards? What resolutions have you come up with?

Yes ...

formatting link

Reply to
mhicaoidh

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.