Wanted Ralink Wireless Utility

In the packet of Ralink 5370 there is a mini CD containing the drivers. The utility was missing. Who has for me this utility?

Reply to
gerritsjm
Loading thread data ...

Ralink ?

formatting link

They appear to have been bought up. []'s

Reply to
Shadow

Op dinsdag 23 september 2014 22:09:20 UTC+2 schreef Shadow:

That's are only drivers. I need Ralink Utility.

Reply to
gerritsjm

What on earth for ? All it shows you is available networks and signal strength. There are dozens of tiny freeware apps that do just that. BTW, please don't thank me, it makes me blush. []'s

PS quoting from memory, I once a RT61 PCI that came with the utility. I uninstalled it .... pretty useless, unless you like green.

Reply to
Shadow

drivers. The utility was missing. Who has for me this utility?

You may already have it. It's called "APUI.EXE" and mine is in the "C:\Program Files\Ralink\Common" folder, although yours may be somewhere else. If it isn't there, you might try the download from MediaTek, which apparently bought Ralink.

formatting link

The Windows versions are at the bottom of the page. They ask for your name and e-mail address, but they don't actually e-mail you the download, so you can probably enter anything you like.

Ben

Reply to
Ben Myers

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.