Want to access my connection from about 2-3 blocks away

"Discoduck" <

| Just remember, my original post was clear.

About like scuba diving in the Mississippi river just down stream from New Orleans.

Reply to
NotMe
Loading thread data ...

Aw, come on. Now you are all upset because you miss guessed my next argument. Its ok. Grunt big for daddy and you will feel a lot better. ;)

You're welcome. Have a nice day!

Reply to
Si Ballenger

And again no it was not. When many people interpret your sentence the same way, the way you wrote your sentence did not describe what you really wanted to say. Had it been one or two, maybe you would be correct, but everyone who reads your post all conclude you wanted to access the restaruant's internet access.

Reply to
Dana

DiscoDuck and Radium would make great pals.

Reply to
Dana

In wanting to access the restaurant's internet connection.

Reply to
Dana

Because you said this

"but there is a restaurant less than three blocks away that I would like to access."

So in the context of your post, you indicated that you wanted to access the restaurants service. The subject of your post does not count, as it is the body of the post that people will respond too.

Reply to
Dana

Is that all you have to say? I bet you just copied and pasted that you poor pathetic desperate fool.

Reply to
Discoduck

I did. It is not my fault you lack remedial skills to clue in. The subject line "Want to access my connection from about 2-3 blocks away" the body said " have the Internet at home, but there is a restaurant less than three blocks away that I would like to access. My home is higher than the restaurant so I hope that helps. Any suggestion how to do this or what to buy? Currently I have a D- Link AirPlus G DI-524 802.11g/2.4GHz Wireless Router. Do I need a whole new router or can I buy a booster of some sort? "

you still have not answered how or why I would include such information if I was hacking into anothers connection. The only reasonable explanation is I wanted to access my own.

Actually they aren't. You're wrong there, too.

I'm not interested in getting help from the likes if you. So get over yourself (and I suggest soon. VERY SOON).

See, you offered a reasonable answer. And I'm even going to thank you for your response.

Reply to
Discoduck

You mean like this " Want to access my connection from about 2-3 blocks away " Crystal clear. Crystal crystal clear.

I did state that, in the title and in the information provided in the note. You said (quite incorrectly) "Why not buy your own internet connection? Now there's an idea.... "

When I said in the OP I already had it. When that was pointed out you jumped on any pathetic thing you could.

You knew you were wrong, you just had trouble admitting it.

Reply to
Discoduck

So again, what part of " Want to access my connection from about 2-3 blocks away " did you find clear?

Crystal clear.

Reply to
Discoduck

And it again it was perfectly clear. It's not that many people are interpreting the sentence the same way, its that those that chose to "gang up" on me are simply allies. You know that, I know that, and your allies know that. Yo don't care about whether your right or not. You just want the last word. Some of your allies have admitted in fact had they read the subject line (which is what it is for- reading about the subject) they would have understood. Then they try and suggest the subject line is irrelevant. LOL. If you find " Want to access my connection from about 2-3 blocks away " unclear then you need to go back to basic grammar. IF you find that combined with the other information (mentioning my router, the fact I have internet at home) unclear, then you are bordering on mentally challenged.

Reply to
Discoduck

Ah, someone you must deem an enemy of yours.

Reply to
Discoduck

If you want to interpret "Want to access MY connection from about 2-3 blocks away" as from the restaurant, combined with the fact I have a connection at home and mention my HW, then you are not approaching mentally challenged. You are mentally challenged.

Reply to
Discoduck

I am very glad you used that word "context." You can't get more clear than " Want to access my connection from about 2-3 blocks away ". Then when you consider that in the CONTEXT of the post, including my router information, the fact I have internet at home, asking "Do I need a whole new router or can I buy a booster of some sort" there is only one possible answer-I wanted to access my own connection from some distance. The subject does not count. LOL. ROTFLMA. You HAVE to say that as admitting it DOES COUNT RUINS your argument. So tell me, when you go to find a book do you ignore the title? LOL

Reply to
Discoduck

I am very glad you used that word "context." You can't get more clear than " Want to access my connection from about 2-3 blocks away ". Then when you consider that in the CONTEXT of the post, including my router information, the fact I have internet at home, asking "Do I need a whole new router or can I buy a booster of some sort" there is only one possible answer-I wanted to access my own connection from some distance. The subject does not count. LOL. ROTFLMA. You HAVE to say that as admitting it DOES COUNT RUINS your argument. So tell me, when you go to find a book do you ignore the title? When you read the newspaper, you ignore the Headline? The article titles? LOL

Reply to
Discoduck

"Discoduck" | | And it again it was perfectly clear. It's not that many people are | interpreting the sentence the same way, its that those that chose to | "gang up" on me are simply allies. You know that, I know that, and | your allies know that. Yo don't care about whether your right or | not. You just want the last word. Some of your allies have admitted | in fact had they read the subject line (which is what it is for- | reading about the subject) they would have understood. Then they try | and suggest the subject line is irrelevant. LOL. | If you find " Want to access my connection from about 2-3 blocks away | " unclear then you need to go back to basic grammar. IF you find that | combined with the other information (mentioning my router, the fact I | have internet at home) unclear, then you are bordering on mentally | challenged.

The micro-give-a-sh|t news group is that way ===>

Reply to
NotMe

When you added that you wanted to access the resturants internet access.

It is very clear that you wanted to access the resturants internet service.

Reply to
Dana

To a person like you, yeah.

Reply to
Dana

No you did not.

No he is correct, we are all saying you are wrong.

You really sound like a whiney leftist.

Reply to
Dana

Seems you also have a problem with numbers. What do you not understand about the word TWO.

No, you did not You stated that you did have internet at home, you also wanted to access the resturants internet.

Reply to
Dana

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.