waiting for outdoor integrated usb2 54g radio & 20db panel

I found other threads mentioning superpass antennas even some usb type but think I am first thread to order their largest gain usb unit (A20). price was great 109, even with shipping and optional active usb extender was only $142. It was not clear if the unit comes with usb cable and also looks like you have to download the driver from site.

From other threads I agree it seems like a 1 man shop -I called..

chinese accent {I think) and he has no online shopping cart, you send email and he returns total with shipping - he now accepts paypal as opposed to previous threads said only checks but he has no online ordering (email only). the unit

formatting link
has standard 18dbi radio + 20 db panel antenna. it is outdoor, derives power from usb and apx 30 degree directional spur - I am hoping this is enough but worst case is still an economical way to outdoor weatherproof radio and then retrofit an 8 degree 24db antenna for long haul

I have been comparing usb / poe / repeaters / amplifiers and this was the best trade off I could find. Item shipped yesterday and I hope to receive unit and post more details from the "deployment" this weekend.

Reply to
frank
Loading thread data ...

Frank I have a USB antenna that some people on here have given me nothing but Hell over. After you receive yours I would like to do some comparison with you. I have found no one yet that beats this antenna. It is a USB

802.11g and has great data thru output. My antenna is smaller so you can take it with you easier. That probably why the can't believe what it does. I have worked hard on it to have the best balance of directional antenna and radio. Keep in touch. Thanks Ed
formatting link
Reply to
Ed Williams

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.