Vonage

I replaced the second line in my home with the basic Vonage. The second line was installed a long time ago when only dialup was available and I just kept it - very seldom used, but came in handy every now and then. I was a skeptic, but really impressed with Vonage.

The problem, ever since my wife's wireless PC will not connect unless I turn the linksys wireless g router off and then on again. I am not sure if it is the Vonage box in conflict or something else, but a headache every night.

Any ideas. 3 computers, mine in the basement office is on cat5, son's computer is wireless with no problems, it is just my wife's computer which is wireless.

Reply to
Don Harvey
Loading thread data ...

My wired vonage router freezes occasionally for computer traffic and I can't bring up the admin html page or ping it. Voice still works though. Hard reboot fixes it.

Reply to
Dan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.