Volcano and Wifi

Could the ash from the Icelandic volcano affect wifi signals worldwide?

Reply to
h
Loading thread data ...

nice troll

Reply to
atec7 7

I dunno. My router is displaying stigmata.

Reply to
Warren Oates

Most require religious maintenance.

Reply to
News

which one of the 27 orifices ?

Reply to
atec7 7

My understanding is that the volcanic activity is due to excessive use wireless communications.

Reply to
Danno

Specifically, the iToy.

Reply to
News

Not directly. However, the accompanying fire, brimstone, earthquake, and lightning is a clue that it's time for you to repent your evil ways. You can start by using the correct trademark, which is Wi-Fi. Next, sacrifice to the volcano god, all your illegal attachments, power amplifiers, add-on antennas, and conform to the commandments as found in the FCC books. While not a guarantee of deliverance from the fires of hell, cleaning up your regulatory act will certainly help. Once done, just wait around for the rapture.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Nah, volcanic activity is caused by women who refuse to dress modestly.

Reply to
Char Jackson

You are a cleric ?

Reply to
atec7 7

h wrote in news:hqosrm$8bp$1 @tioat.net:

ROTFLMAO, so easy to f*ck with you guys :-)

Reply to
h

Oh heavens no, I was just passing along a link to a ridiculous article. :-)

Reply to
Char Jackson

I thought, yeah, crazy old religious nut, then I read this:

# Seismologists have warned for at least two decades that it is likely # the sprawling capital will be struck by a catastrophic quake in the # near future.

and it takes on an altogether more sinister tone. The authorities would be happy to have earthquakes as an excuse to repress the people even more. They can simply say "we told you so" after the earthquake they predicted would be inevitable as a result of women dressing promiscuously. Not quite so crazy after all.

Reply to
alexd

We have some of those "dumb" people in service here as well

Reply to
atec7 7

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.