URGENT wifi amplifier needed for Televised Minisrty of Defence competition

So sorry to abuse this group but I am in extreme need of a 1-watt wifi amplifier by tomorrow in Wiltshire, England for the ministry of defence's "grand challenge" competition.

formatting link

My team leader was actually on the bbc last night

formatting link
If there is a business in the area who is able to supply overnight delivery, we can pay what you want and slap as many adverts for your company all over our autonomous vehicle.

Basically legal comms just do not work in the environment we are operating in due to attenuation between buildings, we have made it through to the final competition on Sunday but cannot recieve a reliable video feed from the "trendnet TV-IP301W" camera in use.

Thankyou SO MUCH for any help offered. Suggested contacts are greatly appreciated too.

I will be checking this thread very frequently today.

Best Regards, Adam

Reply to
Adam Chapman
Loading thread data ...

What is the distance to the video camera from where you are planning on receiving the feed?

What type of antenna jack is available to you on the camera?

Can you use an antenna on the receiving end?

What are the legalities of using an amp, do you need a license?

-- I do not have time at the moment to find you an amp, however, if all else fails and you can't find one for your event. Building or finding a directional antenna may be a viable solution.

Reply to
DualDFlipFlop

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.