Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- Unlimited broadband calls using WiFi
- wifi rookie
March 27, 2005, 4:58 pm
rate this thread
I would like to use Lingo's unlimited long distance broadband calling
but I want to use it over WIFI. Using a cell phone or IP phone. Can
anyone Help? Im sure this can be done somehow, it just sounds like it
can work. I'd like to have a 10 mile range from my base. I hope someone
brought to you by http://www.wifi-forum.com /
Re: Unlimited broadband calls using WiFi
On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 08:58:08 +0000, wifi rookie wrote:
Somehow I think you are confusing your technologies. A standard phone
plugs into a VoIP router, which can be wireless. But the reason you get
VoIP on the phone is because it is connected to the router. So, the
distance you get with the phone is purely defined by the capability of the
portable phone and has nothing to do with 802.11b or g.
- » Anyone know if the massive CPU flaw (Meltdown & Spectre) are in our WiFi devic...
- — Newest thread in » Wireless Networking
- » Judge Indicates Shutdown Won't Delay AT&T-Time Warner Antitrust Case [tel...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum