two mice fighting

Just purchased two MS wireless optical mice. Installed one on my desktop and the other on my wife's laptop. Our machines are separated by wall and at least 6 feet. When she moves her mouse her and mine cursors move. Does make for some interesting web cursing.

I have move my receiver very close to my mouse but it does not remedy the situation.

Is there anything I can do other than getting rid of my wife. To save the marriage she has volunteered to go back to a wired mouse.

Thanks

Reply to
Art
Loading thread data ...

See if the following information helps.

Make sure that the channel switches on the bottom Cordless Mouse and the Digital Receiver are set to use the same channel.

NOTE: If you use two Microsoft Cordless Wheel Mice, make sure that the second Microsoft Wireless Mouse and Digital Receiver are set to use a different channel than the first Microsoft Wireless Mouse and Digital receiver.

Reply to
Eugene F.

I have the standard MS optical wireless mouse. There are no channel switches on the bottom of the mouse. There is a button on the receiver and mouse which I have depressed several times.

Reply to
Art

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.