The Cloud (UK wireless network)

Has anyone used this on a pay-as-you-go basis ?

formatting link
Am I correct in saying that regardless whether you buy a as soon as you log-in for the first time it just counts down, so if I bought a 24 hour ticket used my laptop for 10 minutes came back the next day, I would have used the 24 hour ticket ?

Keith (Southend)

Reply to
Keith (Southend)G
Loading thread data ...

"Pay-as-you-go vouchers work on a time elapse basis. Time elapsed vouchers begin to count down from the first successful login and will expire after their certified hours, the voucher counts down irrespective of you being logged on or not."

Reply to
LR

Thank you LR, I'll have to have a rethink about the options.

Keith (Southend)

Reply to
Keith (Southend)G

Meanwhile, at the alt.internet.wireless Job Justification Hearings, Keith (Southend)G chose the tried and tested strategy of:

You would have thought that with 3G internet access getting cheaper by the month, before long it'll be cheaper to buy PAYG credit from a mobile telco.

Reply to
alexd

I know you mentioned PAYG, but I pay £6.99 per month for unlimited access through The Cloud - imo a bargain.

Reply to
Clive Sinclair

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.