Taser for Children

I really really thought this was a joke, but it ain't.

Russian low-voltage Taser for children.

I'm not sure if it was a toy designed for use by children or designed to be used by adults on children.

And I thought a lady's Power Point discipline methods was weird.

Reply to
DTC
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
DTC

Did you read the fine print? That's truly disturbing.

I want to think that this is someone's sick idea of a joke, but I just can't convince myself of that.

William

Reply to
William R. Walsh

Or poor statistics. "By the age of 21, every US and Canadian kid will be tasered" and you should prepare your kids to be taser resistant for the taser experience.

But considering both the buy now links point to a generic Russian bank webpage and the article is copyrighted in Chicago, I suspect its a very tongue in cheek joke, in spite of being all too close to the future.

Reply to
DTC

Not that this has ANYTHING to do with wireless or AT&T, but...

After looking at the site, it seems like a joke to me. What clued me in the most was the thing at the bottom where it says they take "PlayPal" which isn't real of course.

Reply to
Anthony Guzzi

Have you read the notes :)

The TaselerT for KIDS! is illegal for use in Venezuela, where electronic compliance devices are required to output 250,000+ volts, and the battery must provide over 5,000 uses within 10 minutes....

Thanks for the link

Reply to
John Stubbings

I dunno -- check out the main site

formatting link
he sells al sorts of bizarre junk.

Reply to
Warren Oates

Anthony Guzzi wrote in news:475e2b1b$0$84187$ snipped-for-privacy@news.sonic.net:

designed

weird.

clued me

We'll see. I sent an email to the city police department his residential telephone number is located in, Roselle, IL, asking them if he had all the licenses, tax forms, building inspections, permission to run a business from his home, and if selling this PoS was legal in Roselle, IL.

I suggested if it is not they at LEAST notify the local PTA at the elementary schools and the mothers in his neighborhood of what he's selling and his thoughts about its use.

The cops haven't replied, yet, which to me means they will look into it before responding, I hope....before too many kids are scarred for life. Here, locally, they found a 10-year-old girl who had been living locked in a closet by her asshole parents not too long ago. Both of them made it to jail, but probably won't survive when those big bruisers in the other cells find out what they did to her. She weighed 56 pounds and was a foot and a half shorter than other 10-year-old girls. She'd never been out of the house or had other contacts since she was a baby....and noone did anything to stop it until the firemen found her when the house caught fire. They heard her screams from the locked closet and broke down the door to save her.

Hook the bastard to 50,000 volts. I'll pull the switch to watch HIM fry.....with great pleasure.

Larry

Reply to
Larry

I hope they look very deeply into the weirdo who emailed them over a blatant and obvious joke. Making a false report to the police can itself be a crime...

Get help, Larry.

Reply to
Tinman

"Tinman" wrote in news:5s7ppqF175fnsU1 @mid.individual.net:

clued

asking

inspections,

this

look

over a

can

The boy's legit! Look at his root webpage. He sells all kinds of stuff.

Larry

Reply to
Larry

Oh yeah...he's for real and has been in the telecom biz a LONG time.

Reply to
DTC

His patents for the Taseler are quite interesting:-

formatting link
If it was legal I wouldn't mind replacing the gnomes with some of these:-
formatting link

Reply to
LR

Indeed he is. Mike Sandman's been selling quality tools to the telephone industry via the website and a paper catalog for many years. He's always had a few "odd" items like the electric bidet but I'm really surprised he put this up even as a joke.

Reply to
Jud Hardcastle

Jud Hardcastle wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news.dallas.sbcglobal.net:

surprised

I didn't find it funny. Neither did the cops in Roselle, IL.

Larry

Reply to
Larry

Larry wrote in news:Xns9A05829645C2Cnoonehomecom@

208.49.80.253:

What did they say ?!

Reply to
DanS

Nor do politicians find scathing political commentary based on truth very funny, but they just have to get over it.

Reply to
DTC

DanS wrote in news:Xns9A05C01F47F1thisnthatadelphianet@216.196.97.142:

Has a cop ever said "anything" to you about a case, even if you started it?

Think about it....

Larry

Reply to
Larry

Then how do you know they were very interested?

PWNED. Shut the f*ck up, nutcase.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

"Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote in news:elmop- snipped-for-privacy@nntp1.usenetserver.com:

oops....plonk

Larry

Reply to
Larry

Larry wrote in news:Xns9A05D53CBFD6Anoonehomecom@

208.49.80.253:

Fortunately, up to this point in my life, I, as of yet, hadn't had to deal with cops except for a few traffic stops.

I'd also assume that if I was indeed to contact them to open a case, I would be given some info at some point.

OK. I'll think about it. I'm done......Here's what I came up with.....

You stated (which was snipped).....

'I didn't find it funny. Neither did the cops in Roselle, IL.'

That indicates to me that they DID say SOMETHING when contacted by you.

So either you can read minds...or you just made it up.

Reply to
DanS

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.