Swiss Quad. Help wanted.

Hy. Does anyone knows about the Swiss Quad antenna? About ten years ago I built one according to the measures for the frecuency 27455 Mhz that came to me through a friend of mine. I really had a very good time with it; it worked really nice for DX. About tree years ago I gave it to my friend because I had to move to another place where I had no possibility to install it again. My friend says that it works perfect!. Well right now I want to construct it for 2.4Ghz (WiFi) but I do not have any idea whatsoever about electronics. I know that the dimensions are very critical because it is a very small antenna.

I have looked for information in the web for about 2 months but i Have not found anything regarding such antenna for 2.4Ghz. I wonder if anyone can help me with the dimensions of it. Some people has tried to help me refering me places where i can find the dimensions for Quads. I really appreciate that but I would like to receive information about the Swiss Quad to use it in 2.4ghz.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Octavio Rossell Daal. Venezuela. (Sorry, not so good talking English)

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
tache
Loading thread data ...

thread:

formatting link
formatting link
although building one at your design freq will be a challange

Reply to
atec77

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.